TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern the use of Tuma. This APP is owned and operated by Rightqode Inc.
Tuma is a money service business developed with an aim of simplifying remittance (sending and receiving money) for people in the diaspora.
Tuma Application is a product of the Rightqode Inc based out of Canada, city of Toronto. Our registered office is 18 King Street East, Suite 1400, Toronto, Ontario, M5C 1C4
By using this APP, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to always abide by them.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT IMPACTS YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT HOW TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
All content published and made available on our APP is the property of Tuma and the Application’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Application.
The minimum age to use our Application is 18 years old. By using this Application, users agree that they are over 18 years old. We do not assume any legal responsibility for false statements about age.
As a user of our Application, you agree to use our it legally, not to use our APP for illegal purposes, and not to:
· Harass or mistreat other users of our Site;
· Violate the rights of other users of our Site;
· Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site;
· Hack into the account of another user of the Site;
· Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent;
. You will not use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper working of the service for malicious purposes;
· Create more than one registration without our written permission;
· Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information; or
If we believe you are using our application illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to our APP. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our APP.
When you create an account on our with us(TUMA), you agree to the following:
1. You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
2. All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Application illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
Tuma and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Application.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this APP you indemnify and hold harmless Tuma and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our APP or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario Monitored by FINTRAC.